Friday, February 27, 2009

Chaos!

Really, the studio is in chaos, the house is in chaos, the kind that makes me twitch...

I still need to put everything together, important papers, cameras, sunscreen etc. I still need to paint my toenails and apply flat backed sequins (one must have pretty toes while cruising), I still need to get Miss Maya's bed, food, bowls, leash ready to take to my daughters, I still need to iron the linen (well maybe not)

I've already said goodbye to the blog

and yet in the midst of the chaos, I had to bead this!



Ok, now I really am leaving, I really am going to finish up and kick back and relax until tomorrow morning at 4:30 a.m.

3 comments:

Arlenesfelt said...

Have a wonderful, wonderful time, and many thanks again for being a very good friend.
Arlene

Belinda Saville said...

Greetings from Sydney, Australia! I only just discovered your blog...what a delight and so much candy for the eyes :-) I love your work and look forward to seeing your newest creations! Have a wonderful time away ;-)
Belinda

The bad Liz said...

Have a wonderful cruise - I know you will. Boats, beaders and booze.....I can handle it!!!

Travel safe!