Friday, May 29, 2009

I love my UPS Girl....

She's friendly and amazingly strong and she brings me things all the time. Yesterday it was two very important things....my packaging material and my new business cards. Both rather integral to my Bead and Button trip.

I had staged 70 or 80 kits waiting for the packaging (I got a little late on the ordering and they come from Canada) So yesterday I finished, every little last thing on the to do list checked off.

I'm going up to Santa Cruz for the weekend to visit Mom and family before heading off on Tuesday morning.

And here is what else I've been up to...




When I return, a new venture I've been working on.....Beads at The Grove! The Grove is a wonderfully eclectic store in South Park San Diego filled with yarns and books and baskets and jewelry and now there will also be beads!

2 comments:

Jean Hutter said...

Have a wonderful trip and keep us posted about what is happening at B&B show - I wish I could be there.

Valerie said...

From UPS shipments, to B&B to PBS, you've really got it goin' on Marcia. I am excited about it all, but mostly about the beads at the Grove! :o)