Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Swarovski Party

I love this party, everyone dressed so nicely, all the glitz and glamour, all the old friends I get to catch up with and the new ones I get to meet. Once again I did not capture all the images I would have liked to, but here are a few I did get.

Here is Katie from EH Ashley, in her well adorned leather jacket!











Marg from BeadFx and Jeannette Cook, Jeannette looking all colorful with her shibori scarves backlit by that lime green crystallized pillow!


Marlene Blessing Inteweave (isn't she lovely?) and Jean, who looks gorgeous (but I didn't capture the stunning necklace she had on)psst, that's Beki Haley (Whimbeads) they're talking to. I love getting to spend time with these folks.




Here is Laura Timmons looking beautiful in her red/black and silver. She was wearing my earrings which I gifted her when I first met her back in Lake Tahoe in the fall. She gifted me a beautiful wire crocheted necklace with lots of Swarovski.


And Kate, getting her girl on! I think glamour is the right word
and I love the felted, feathered necklace!


And Melinda Barta,Beadwork editor, also wearing an earring I made, and looking totally adorable. With a profile like that, the no profile rule can be broken.

More Glamour....Pat from Access Crystal and friend Monica. Pat had on an amazing felted cuff with embedded crystal which I didn't capture, but look at that necklace. And Monica was equally lovely in her red dress.

Sigh....until next year. I'm home now, needing to clean house, pick up the doggies, perhaps swing by the grocery store....and then unpack and fondle Tucson stash. I think there is a game on today that dh will be watching..... Next up getting ready for Studio Beads and then BEADING BY THE BAY!

2 comments:

Try-to-be-better said...

I am a huge fan of your travel-reports ;-)
Thanks for sharing your fun!!!!!

Greetings
Sabine

Unknown said...

Great party!!!!!!!!
Tatiana Van Iten