Sunday, March 21, 2010

Jewelry Photography Workshop

I've spent the last day and half in a studio in Hillcrest, learning to use my camera appropriately and to photograph jewelry.

The workshop is being led by Kyle Cassidy who looks handsome kind and knowledgeable in this photo, all three traits he posesses not only in my photo but in his excellent delivery of this class



Kate McKinnon is also present and has made some excellent photos, she excels at presentation. But here I'll share with the portraiture I did. The light was morning soft and I think she looks like a model wearing her own most excellent metal chain.









This morning we also learned to take people and I've got several beautiful shots and all the kind lovely women who are also taking the workshop. It's been a great experience.

1 comment:

Patty said...

What beautiful shots of Kyle and Kate you too, Marcia! I had a great time in the Friday class, and am sorry I didn't have a chance to meet you. I'm eager to apply all of the awesome knowledge I learned.