Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Meet my Stylist

I've been lucky to have my own personal stylist for the last ten years. Once my corporate life was behind me, she decided we needed to give the hair a little interest.....



And she's been keeping me young, in purple and in teal and in pink and occasionally we'll try orange or red. It's fun and keeps me from being bored. My hair has been white since my late 30's and then it was kind of fun, an anomaly, but now my age (and my face) have caught up to the white hair and it's not quite so much fun, so I appreciate the help.

But your hair doesn't have to be white, she does all kinds of cut and color, so if you're in San Diego, looking for some fun new hair, meet my daughter Casey.



And she's doing a really nice job over on her blog so go have a look!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Wow - I didn't know you went all the way grey in your 30s! I'm on my way...It looks like mine will be nice and white like yours - better than some washed out grey! When I grow up, I want to wear my grey as well as you do!

And, I want my mom to stop bugging me about covering up the grey!! :o)

Marcia DeCoster said...

Katie, my mom always wanted me to cover it up! Just say no, it's too much trouble and not who you are, better to embrace it!

Katie said...

That's what I keep telling her - I'm fine with it, so she should be :o)

Valerie said...

Casey does such a great job keeping you young and stylish, Marcia! Well, you do plenty on your own too! If I didn't have such a great Saylor girl, I'd go to Casey too.