Monday, March 7, 2011

Glittergandizing

Now if that isn't the best verb ever! And I used to think Jeannette's 'verandizing' was good.

Are you coming to the Glitterganza? The imagination of Kate McKinnon, the attendance of Kyle Cassidy and Dustin Wedekind and Joyce Rooks and all manner of exciting people....at Balboa park, in the gardens of the Mingei, how could you not? Well maybe if you don't live in some proximity to San Diego, it might seem like a stretch, but I'm pretty sure this is going to be an event to attend. Saturday, April 16th, San Diego, 10 am – 3 pm, starting out with a talk by Kate for the Bead Society of San Diego.

Even my Mark is planning his wardrobe, and there will be a hat involved, he's got a significant hat collection and he wears them well.

I've plans for some ostrich feathers and some jewelry and I have an amazing hat myself.



Go check out Kate's link. I love the photo that Kyle took of us last year (be sure not to miss the levitating dog). I wouldn't want to ever miss the opportunity to take part in Kyle's thoughtful orchestration of a photo.

2 comments:

kate mckinnon said...

THAT HAT IS KILLING ME!

kate tracton (shibori girl) said...

That hat is SMASHING! And you look fab in it. Have a wonderful time - I've always wanted to visit San Diego.

Have glitter, will travel?

Kate (Shibori Girl of beads, not ribbon)