Friday, September 7, 2012

Birthday weekend!

First off, for you who were reading yesterdays post....I added the wrong link to the traveling bracelets, apparently I am no longer as good at multi tasking as I used to be!  I was researching car seat rentals and accidentally pasted the wrong link...all fixed now, thank you for pointing it out, it was not an attempt at weird spam, just a lapse in paying attention.

And just to make you really crazy on the same post I didn't notice that the odd angle of the arm holding Emily Rose, the cute little Pomeranian modeling Ganesha, gave the appearance of a headless person.  I was so focused on her cute little face....so as not to freak you out, I've removed the photo and will pay better attention to her surrounding next time!

So with that behind us....



For Ellen who likes posts about beads, here is a photo of Two by  Two, a bracelet I did which will be in the Kalmbach book which is a publication of work by the Create Your Style Swarovski Amabassdors.

and now, the Birthday weekend....It is Mark's 64th, which of course brings to mind 'Will you still love me when I'm 64?' and the answer is yes!  We're going to have an amazingly fun weekend which I'll tell you all about next week!

7 comments:

Jamie Lubin said...

Wishing Mark a very happy birthday! I hope you have a wonderful weekend celebrating. I am so looking forward for class at Blanches' in November....can't wait to give you a big hug!

Marcia DeCoster said...

Me too Jamie! Apparently projects arrived today so you can have a look!

ellen said...

Hi Marcia,
Thank you for bead- and recent Miss Maya pics. Just ordered the new crystal book. My best to you and Mark; have a great weekend!
Ellen

LUCY said...

Esto es una maravilla, uuuufff y que colores, fantàsticos.

Marcia DeCoster said...

I try to keep it in mind Ellen!

gah-broon said...

Happy birthday for Mark. Gefeliciteerd! Fijn weekend.

newbeader said...

A happy birthday to Mark!
Greetings, Irina