Monday, September 24, 2012

The Amazing Adventures of the Traveling Bracelets

What a fantastic weekend I had, teaching at Creative Castle, visiting with my second favorite dog ever! having dinner with Carole and Roger, train travel and a relaxing afternoon of beading, loved all of it.

I was fortunate to receive my fourth! Traveling bracelet, Alpine from Beth in Texas.  Beth also included a note and wonderful fabric sugar skull pin with my package.  What a nice treat.

The bracelet was posed with many, including with Bailey, can you stand how cute he is?


and the perpetually youthful Carole, owner of Creative Castle, doing the pose, though she hardly needs it.


Today I am working on finishing up a crystal embellished triangle for the Geometrics book.  (You didn't think I could do it without crystal did you?)